Still scrambling to think of a nice and delicious dessert to make mom on her special day? Think no more. Say hello to the Dark Chocolate Hemp Bark. Not only is it simple to make but it’s also nutritious and delicious for you! 🙂
Hemp seeds are a great source of protein as 3 tablespoons of these little seeds will provide you 10 grams of protein. Not only are they a great source of protein but they can also be a source of omega-3 fatty acids.
Fuss no more and go ahead and try this recipe out. It’s guaranteed to be a crowd favourite.
Dark Chocolate Hemp Bark (Makes 12 servings)
- 300g Dark chocolate (70% or darker), chopped
- ½ tbsp. Course Himalayan sea salt
- ½ cup dried fruit of choice (dried blueberries, dried cherries, dried goji berries)
- ¼ cup Hemp Hearts
- Line tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate and spread evenly into parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, almonds, dried berries, Hemp Hearts, making sure bark is covered.
- Use a small spoon to gently press down superfoods into your chocolate and refrigerate for 20 min until hardened.